For the latest medical information please go to Coronavirus (COVID-19) – NHS (www.nhs.uk) and for advice to Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance and support – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk).
London Lane Clinic is a vaccination site for the COVID-19 Autumn booster dose.
The clinics for the Autumn Covid booster will start on Tuesday 13th September 9am to 12pm and then will run every Tuesday at the same time until further notice. The clinics are appointment only, there will be no walk-ins.
Eligible patients will be sent an invitation when it is the right time for them to make their appointment online via text. If you are unable to book online then call us and we can book you in. Please wait until you receive an invitation before contacting us. Also, please be patient in trying to get through, our lines are already very busy so please try to book online.
The vaccine that will be given will be Moderna (Spikevax).
Eligible patients are:
- Residents in care home
- People aged 50 years and older
- those aged 5 years and over in a clinical risk group
- health and social care staff
Housebound patients will be visited by Alison and Rebecca from 15th September. Alison and Rebecca will be contacting housebound patients to arrange their visit to give both the Covid dose and flu vaccine. Alison and Rebecca will do the housebound patients as quickly as they can but obviously with over 200 housebound patients plus their other work, it will take time to get round all the housebounds.
As long as we know patients are housebound, then they will not be forgotten.
We are here for you. The best way to get in touch with us is using the secure online form, e-consult, on the home page of our website or by calling us.
- Face-to-face appointments are available to patients where there is a clinical need. You will be asked to first discuss your conditions over the phone or online with a member of the team to assess what would be most appropriate for you and which practice member would best provide it.
- When contacting us, it helps us if you explain what’s wrong. This ensures you get the care you need at the right time from the right person – for example, from the doctor or nurse who normally treats you. It also helps our medical team to prioritise those who need our care most. If you prefer not to say what’s wrong – for example, when talking to our reception team – they will always respect your privacy. However, it’s an important part of their job to ask, so thank you for your support with this.
- We request that only patients with a booked appointment attend the practice in person.
- When attending London Lane Clinic, please ensure you follow social distancing measures and wear a mask unless exempt. Please do not be offended if proof of exemption is requested.
Do not attend if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or are self-isolating due to a positive COVID-19 test.