For the latest medical information please go to Coronavirus (COVID-19) – NHS (www.nhs.uk) and for advice to Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance and support – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk).
We are here for you. The best way to get in touch with us is using the secure online form, e-consult, on the home page of our website or by calling us.
- Face-to-face appointments are available to patients where there is a clinical need. You will be asked to first discuss your conditions over the phone or online with a member of the team to assess what would be most appropriate for you and which practice member would best provide it.
- When contacting us, it helps us if you explain what’s wrong. This ensures you get the care you need at the right time from the right person – for example, from the doctor or nurse who normally treats you. It also helps our medical team to prioritise those who need our care most. If you prefer not to say what’s wrong – for example, when talking to our reception team – they will always respect your privacy. However, it’s an important part of their job to ask, so thank you for your support with this.
- We request that only patients with a booked appointment attend the practice in person.
- We are not currently running a walk-in service outside of Covid-19 vaccination clinics.
- When attending London Lane Clinic, please ensure you follow social distancing measures and wear a mask unless exempt. Please do not be offended if proof of exemption is requested.
Do not attend if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or are self-isolating due to a positive COVID-19 test.
London Lane Clinic is continuing to be a COVID-19 vaccination centre for the Bromley Connect PCN (comprising Dysart Surgery, London Lane Clinic and South View Practice) to help you and the community get vaccinated as quickly as possible, especially in response to the Omicron variant. We are balancing this with continuing to be open and managing your other clinical needs.